Request Access is a way of getting into a club by submitting your profile to the venue. Venues are free to set any type of access to their location as they wish. Request Access is our mandatory access.
This is how it works:
- You, the guest, submit your request including your profile, a bid of your choice and the number of guests.
- The bid of a request depends on what you are willing to pay for entrance per guest.
- The venue receives your request and can accept or decline your request.
- You then receive a notification stating if you are accepted or declined, and the money is drawn the moment of acceptance by a venue.
- If you have been declined or do not receive a response, the request will not cost you anything.