For guest card requests, Keyflow is acting as an intermediary between the customer and the venue. In other words, the customer applies for their membership card using our platform, which is then presented to the venue that ultimately decides to accept or reject the application, as well as providing the membership card with the correct name, date, and place. During this process, the application can be found via ‘’My Requests’’ in the app. When the admission process is completed by the venue, the guest card will then be accessible through ‘’Membership Cards’’.
However, due to the required acceptance and examination process by the venue, this might take some time. We therefore kindly ask you to submit your membership card application in good time before the event.
Moreover, due to the nature of the human factor, the venue might in some unfortunate instances address the membership card with the incorrect information (e.g. name or date). In such cases, we kindly ask you to contact the venue in charge of the event, since there is nothing much that we can do at our end, unfortunately, due to our intermediary position.
To create a membership request, follow these simple steps:
1. From the home page, go to ‘’Nightlife’’.
2. Click ‘’Venues’’ in the upper right corner and either scroll or search for your desired venue.
3. At the venue page, click on the desired membership card.
4. Apply by adding your personal information along with an appropriate profile picture.
5. Click continue and fulfill the payment step
6. Wait for the venue to accept your membership card. Keyflow will only charge your payment card once the venue has accepted your membership card requests. Depending on the venue, this can take multiple working days. For the exact process, please contact the venue directly
In case you would have an issue regarding your payment, please follow the steps provided in this link.